What Is the Spiritual Meaning of the Summer Solstice?
Here are the top 5 ways to celebrate and honor the Summer Solstice
- GROUNDING – This day is all about celebrating nature & the sun. Go outside barefoot for a morning dewy summer grass walk and soak up the natural microbes from the Earth that are so good for you and help with anxiety and depression.
- SUNBATHE – The sun is our friend (in moderation) and today is a GREAT day to honor the sun and enjoy the warm heat on your skin.
- REFLECT – As the mid-point of the year, today is a wonderful time to reflect back on the first 6 months of the year and celebrate your wins, self-care, and improvements.
- CLEANSE – Now is a perfect time to cleanse your physical space. Summer is all about expressing your truest self. When you are bogged down with clutter and material objects that no longer serve you, you are blocking your truest expression. Cleansing can be two-fold. Clear the physical clutter, then cleanse the energy in your space using sage, palo santo, or incense. Free up space to bring in more joy and peace.
- REFRESH – your skin! The same way you are cleansing your space, take some time to practice self-care and rid your skin of impurities and toxins. Now is a perfect time to start a skin care routine (if you don’t already have one) that includes weekly REFRESH rituals. We recommend our GREEN FACE MASK with added goldenseal, along with the HYDRATING FACE COLLECTION.