‘Tis the season for colds and flu & we’ve got you covered at Daisy Blue.
- Stay hydrated. Double your water intake during this time.
- Drink warm fluids.
- Get 8 hours, minimum, of sleep every night. This is the time to take it easy.
- Cut dairy, gluten, & processed foods.
- Use aromatherapy.
- Use natural vitamin and mineral supplements, including Vitamin D, B-complex, Magnesium, and Vitamin C.
- Drink elderberry syrup or tonics.
Let’s look at what makes our Relief products work and how you can best use these two products in your healing.The essential oil blend developed by Daisy Blue Naturals, plays a role in its effectiveness. By using the following essential oils at just the right concentration for each created a holistic healing powerhouse. What makes each of these essential oils right for you?
Eucalyptol is what gives this oil its therapeutic benefits. It is the ingredient found in most cough drops and mouthwashes. It controls mucous production in the body and is an effective treatment for the common cold.
Anti-inflammatory and aids in respiratory infections, indigestion, muscle soreness, and is calming.
Soothes digestion & adds in reducing nausea, headaches, muscle aches, infections, and reduces fever.
Helps with respiratory, circulatory, and muscular conditions. Lavender is very relaxing as well, and will help with insomnia, nausea, and headaches.
Works as a decongestant and cough suppressant. Most effective in relieving night cough and sleep difficulty.
- Man-made Camphor from turpentine oil.
- Petrolatum – from gasoline.
- Fragrance – synthetic.
Tortora, Funk & Case, (1992) Microbiology, Redwood City, CA: The Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company, Inc. Essential Science Publishing, (2002) Essential Oils Desk Reference, USA: ESP.
Keville, Kathi & Green, Mindy, (1995) Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, USA: Keville & Green.