Here are a few questions to ask yourself to help you get started:
- If I could create my perfect day, what would it look like?
- What does a healthy relationship look like?
- If you are looking for a new relationship, what do you want to manifest?
- What are your business goals? Be specific. Who is your perfect client? How many customers do you want to serve (this year)? What type of sales do you want to achieve? How much in revenues do you want to have? Are you expanding and growing your business? What does that look like?
- Are you meeting your health and wellness goals? What does it look like when you are?
- Are you taking time for self-growth and self-love? What does that look like?
- Do you want to travel? Where to?
- What brings you joy?
- What does your perfect home look like and feel like? Be specific with colors, space, etc.
- What motivates you to achieve your goals? This is typically your WHY. The reason you do what you do.
Gathering Your Visions
Once you have a less muddy picture of what you want, the next step is to gather magazines, photos, quotes, words, etc. to create your vision board. When looking for images in magazines or online, look for those that immediately make you feel ‘warm and fuzzy’; that make you smile! The images do not have to be physical objects or a representation of what you want in your life, focus first on how they make you feel. For example, if you are wanting a new relationship, instead of focusing on pictures of a man (or woman) focus instead of pictures of couples or photos that exemplify love and make you feel happy. Nature photos always make me feel happy. When I think about travel and what I want to experience, I often find more nature photos that inspire me over a ‘place’ or ‘thing’.